- CREAMY SESAME TAHINI WITH LEMON|| Deliciously creamy, organic tahini with lemon. Our sesame tahini is made with dry roasted, organically grown sesame seeds that are mechanically hulled and milled creamy. Made in a peanut-free facility
- SALT FREE, UNSWEETENED || Our sesame tahini with lemon contains organic sesame seeds and organic lemon powder. No added salt or sugar
- ETHICALLY SOURCED || Made with sesame seeds sourced from Mexico, Peru, Africa and Nicaragua
- CERTIFIED || Gluten free Certified, Vegan, Kosher, Paleo. No added preservatives
- MINIMAL WASTE || Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with frustration-free minimal plastic packaging
Our sesame tahini is made with dry roasted, organically grown sesame seeds that are milled creamy with organic lemon powder. Salt free and unsweetened.
Our sunflower seeds are ethically sourced from Bulgaria and Romania. Produced in a peanut free facility. USDA Certified Organic, Honest in Trade, Gluten-Free Certified, Vegan, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO Verified. No preservatives added.
While refrigeration of this product isn't necessary, if stirring is something you wish to minimize, stir and then refrigerate. Please be aware that if left out at room temperature, natural oil separation will occur.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production. Once opened, we recommend a three month shelf life. We cannot guarantee product performance past the sell-by date as we do not add preservatives to our products.
Ingredients: Organic sesame seeds and organic lemon powder
All glass jars are packaged with biodegradable packing peanuts made of organic starch. The peanuts decompose in water, leaving no toxic waste.