- CREAMY SESAME TAHINI || Deliciously creamy, organic tahini. Our sesame tahini is made with lightly roasted, organically grown sesame seeds that are milled creamy
- SALT FREE, UNSWEETENED || Our sesame tahini contains just one ingredient - sesame seeds!
- ETHICALLY SOURCED || Made with sesame seeds sourced from Mexico, Peru, Africa and Nicaragua
- CERTIFIED || Gluten free Certified, Vegan, Kosher, Paleo. No added preservatives
- MINIMAL WASTE || Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with frustration-free minimal plastic packaging
Our sesame tahini is made with lightly roasted, organically grown sesame seeds that are milled creamy. Salt free and unsweetened.
Produced in a peanut free facility. USDA Certified Organic, Honest in Trade, Gluten-Free Certified, Vegan, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO Verified. No preservatives added.
While refrigeration of this product isn't necessary, if stirring is something you wish to minimize, stir and then refrigerate. Please be aware that if left out at room temperature, natural oil separation will occur.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production. Once opened, we recommend a three month shelf life. We cannot guarantee product performance past the sell-by date as we do not add preservatives to our products.
Ingredients: Organic sesame seeds
Allergen Statement: Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy and tree nuts.
See more Tahini recipes here
All glass jars are packaged with biodegradable packing peanuts made of organic starch. The peanuts decompose in water, leaving no toxic waste.