- CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER || Deliciously creamy, natural peanut butter. Our peanut butter is made by roasting and grinding blanched, dry roasted peanuts until they are wonderfully creamy
- SALT FREE, UNSWEETENED || This product has just one ingredient - peanuts!
- ETHICALLY SOURCED || Our peanuts are sourced from Nicaragua, Argentina and the USA
- CERTIFIED || Gluten Free Certified, Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO Verified. No added preservatives
- MINIMAL WASTE || Once Again Nut Butters are packaged in recyclable glass jars
Our natural peanut butter is made by roasting and grinding blanched, dry roasted peanuts until they are wonderfully creamy. This product has just one ingredient - peanuts! Salt free and unsweetened. Peanuts are ethically sourced from Argentina, Nicaragua and the USA. Honest in Trade, Gluten-Free Certified, Vegan, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO Verified. No preservatives added.
While refrigeration of this product isn't necessary, if stirring is something you wish to minimize, stir and then refrigerate. Please be aware that if left out at room temperature, natural oil separation will occur.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production. Once opened, we recommend a three month shelf life. We cannot guarantee product performance past the sell-by date as we do not add preservatives to our products.
See more Peanut Butter recipes here
All glass jars are packaged with biodegradable packing peanuts made of organic starch. The peanuts decompose in water, leaving no toxic waste.